We work with you to create a project plan that aligns with your needs based on where you are in the staffing cycle.
You don’t have a lot of time to support the implementation of a new software product, so we provide the resources needed to minimize your initial time investment to get Staffing+ up and running for your school district. We utilize your existing data to set up the system, and run it parallel to your existing processes. That way you can validate that it will produce the results you need.
Here’s what you get:
- Access to experienced implementation specialists
- Flexible project plans to address varied situations
- Focus on developing client’s self-sufficiency
- On-site and web-based instructor-led training programs
Our business philosophy focuses on client satisfaction. We provide all of our clients with the support they need.
During implementation, we focus on making you a Staffing+ expert. And whenever you need help, the Staffing+ support team is there for you. Our support services provide you with:
- Personal support relationships
- Standard e-mail, telephone, and web-based support
- Personalized follow-up training as needed